Mountain Supply and Service provides synthetic polymer friction reducers for coil tubing and work-over rig drill out applications and for all types of water. From fresh water to heavy brines, our FR 700, FR 900, FR 950 and GEL 1500 will provide the solution you need in a friction reducer.
We have invested a tremendous amount of time testing our Friction Reducers in the lab. This includes testing within a closed friction loop. Knowing that lab based data has its limitations, all of our Friction Reducers have been put to the test in the field time and time again. With effective results in ALL of the major plays, some of the benefits of our Friction Reducers are:
- Rapid hydration due to superior chemical design.
- Less chemical used due to superior chemical design.
- Effective reduction of circulating pressures.
- Extended life of the coil string.
- Product with effectiveness in high down-hole temps up to 300° F.
PDS (Product Data Sheets) for each Friction Reducer can be downloaded by selecting the respective icon. SDS (Safety Data Sheets) are available by request. All products are available in 5 gallon pails and in totes.